Saturday, February 5, 2011

First (EPIC) Post

Last night...SUPER FUN!

It started out as a Bible study, because our regular Bible study (Refuge) was cancelled due to bad freezing weather. All day long I had been waiting for snow. It kept getting colder and colder all week and I was waiting patiently. Anyway, back to the Bible study. We met up at a friend's apartment, there ended up being at least 20 people there. After it was over, people slowly started leaving. Then, someone called and said their car was stuck. It was decided that we all needed to stay there for the night because it would just get worse. The most epic sleepover was formed. We built a fort out of sheets in the living room, watched Hook and quoted it and had deep Peter Pan discussion. Some of us kinda fell asleep, but then woke up to go outside and play in the snow!!!! Ah it was so much fun, talking and eating egg rolls, and later popcorn and hot chocolate. I love my friends.
I just wish that I could have spent more time with a certain someone. It's not like it would matter though. I do want to be better friends with him and get to know him better, but he makes it hard being semi-antisocial. He's always going to bed. I think the best thing to do is stop trying. Only a few people know that I like him. I just know it wouldn't work out, plus I know he doesn't notice me much or would ever like me like that. I probably like him for the wrong reasons anyway. I give up.
Well, I think this makes for a pretty good first blog post.
Blogger, Thanks for having me. lol
~Laila

No comments:

Post a Comment