Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I may have a problem...or few.

I do have problems...k?
Currently, I procrastinate to blog about stuff that I don't do. Ironic, ne?
Eeeek...my throat is starting to hurt again. And i have a big lie bump on the side of my tongue. Dx not fun.
But anyway, procrastination. Big problem for me. I don't even know where to began. Well first of all, there is a huge pile of clean clothes on the floor in front of my dresser/closet because i have yet to fold them and put them away since yesterday.
Last night, I spent too much time on Tumblr when i should have been studying for my Anthropology test that i took this morning. I.can't.study. I have major problems with it. IDK WHYYYY! I just can't bring myself to do it. I FAILLLLL! It's not like i may pushing myself to change though. Being on the internet (aka Facebook, Youtube, and Tumblr...sometimes Twitter) doesn't help my problem one bit.
So I'm supposed to be working on my rough draft of my paper for English that's due tomorrow. I got nothing done so far. Even though it is just an Anotated Bibliography...I can't even think of a thesis. I know what i want to focus on, but i still can't put it in a thesis. I sounds too simple everyway i think of way. Idk i just need to go with it. Its just a rough draft for now anyway. But the thing is...I dont want to do it. I'd rather re-do my finger nails or start a new drama or something. GAHHH!
I have been forgetting a lot of things lately. It's been getting me in trouble.
I...need something. I dont know what to say...i ran out of juice.
Long day of Native American films and missing someone and holding back eveything to not text him again. He hasn't answered me the past 3 times. I think he might be getting annoyed with me. It's just every little thing reminds me of him. I wish i knew what he thinks of me.
Well...Idk if i can hold up much longer, i was already falling asleep a second ago when trying to work. Going to bed early sounds nice...but it doesn't feel right because i need to work more.
FML
~Laila the scatter-brained~

No comments:

Post a Comment