Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Somewhere Only We Know

Hey guys! (why do i put a greeting when i know good and well no one reads this? ><)
SO it's been a while, ne? yup. Right now I'm supposed to be in bed because it is currently 1:33am and i just took a relaxing cold shower after another sweaty game of Ultimate. Speaking of Ultimate. I've been gettin lots better. Im catchin lots n lots. I actually am tired and sweating after a game, although that could be because of the hotter weather and intense more amount of humidity. BLEH Dx
Anyway...
Let me shed a lil light on the inspiration for the title.
So, I recently have gotten myself into another obsession. As with any obsession, I go big. This time...it's Glee. I knew a long time ago that I would like this show. I was soooo right. This is all thanks to my Darling best friend of course. Without her, my life would be boring and obsessionless. But yeah Glee. They recently came back to the 2nd season after a 3week? hiatus. And man they came back strong. SO MUCH ANGST. I feed off of angst, hence why i love Asian dramas so much. Dey be chocked full of it. Short story long...The title is a song that the boy accapello group from a boys' private school called the Dalton Warblers released as a goodbye song for main character Kurt who had transfered there because of bullying at the main school McKinley High. Blaine (Darren Criss) plays the main vocal for the Warblers and now Kurt's boyfriend. Some Where Only We Know was released way before tonight's (well since it's 1am then yesterday's ?) new episode 90 minute special when Kurt returns to McKinley. So i had time to listen to the song before I watched the new episode. Basically, its been stuck in my head all day. I reallyREALLY like it. Darren Criss is a freakin amazing man and wonderful singer. I found out all this through a lil site called Tumblr. Don't go to it unless you want your life to be consumed and ruined. My BF also got me on Tumblr, I kept avoiding it but i finally gave in. Dx idk if i should have. Its really good for gifs/ships/memes/spoilers/fandoms/sexriots/blogging. TIME CONSUMING NONSENSE! Yet, i still go. xD
-sigh-
Oh and the reason i know the song so well is cause of this...
The Warblers released an AMAZING album and it was on there. I listened to it a lot in the past few days.
You see my nails btw?

You like? lol Like someone will answer. They kinda simple anyway though.
So I should be going to sleep. 8am class=no bueno. Dx I originally got on here to write down my final exam date and times. SO much for that.
I shall leave you with the song though. Please enjoy!

Goodnight Lovlies!~
~Meliah

No comments:

Post a Comment