Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oh dear April First...

So I just read my friend's blog about April Fools and I agree with her. Life is like April Fools all the time. But especially on the actual April Fools for me today. Not so good of a day today. Last night was pretty fun, but since this morning my mood has taken a big fall off of a cliff...
First of all, I went to my 9-oclock. It was supposed to be my only class today because my 8am was cancelled for the rest of the week. Well, the TA who was supposed to teach didn't show up. Waste.of.time.

If you know me at all, you will know that i am a BIG procrastinator and lazy. Well that all came back to bite me in the butt today. It all started when i forgot to sign up for housing on that certain day where EVRYONE was supposed to do it. I had gotten the paper that i wasn't required to live on-campus, but i didn't read it carefully to know when the date was to sign up for dorms. I really really needed to stay on campus. I wouldn't be able to afford an apartment because of monthly rent...i don't have a job...definitely no money from the folks. I depend on financial aid. I never got an email saying if I was on the waiting list or not. I started getting more and more worried as time went on. I started inwardly freaking out when i heard everyone saying what dorm they got in and that they are all together and such (all my friends will be in San Jac) Almost to the brink of crying at most points. I didn't know what i should do, i kept putting off thinking about it and doing something about it. People kept bugging me about it and i was bugging myself about it, but for some reason i thought something would just happened if i waited. dumb. I finally did something about it today. My friend made me go to JCK to talk to Housing today. Needless to say, I came out of there crying and homeless. I was on the waiting list, but number 345 or something and the 255th female. Now, I'm in the terrible stressful situation of figuring out somewhere to live. All along I had been arguing with my mom about getting an apartment. She kept telling me there was absolutely no way, because we're poor and i don't have a job to pay rent every month. Well now it looks like i have to, and she's freaking out on me. She always seems to raise her voice at me on the phone when i talk to her. She wonders why i never call. She's always getting upset about how i forget and/or procrastinate. She knows that i get that from her.
Now we're to the point that i have to save as much money from the summer job im hopefully getting as i can, and most likey i'll have to get a job in school as well. Which i know that'll be a painful process as well. I need and on campus job. Hopefully I'll find one. But what i really need to find now is a place to live...
I wonder if any of my friends living off campus need another roommate...Doubt it. Everyone's already settled. Except me.
Now i can't go to Karaoke tonight because im working on financial aid stuff
I just really need to get my priorities straight. I need to stop worrying about relationships and get over my fear of being alone. My ROOMATE just told me God will provide...and He will. I just don't like drowning in tears...
Bad...Day...
Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment